piątek, 21 marca 2008

Amsterdam


























hey there

last few weeks i spent mostly on partying. however eventually i also did some sightseeing thnx to my sister Helena. so basically last weekend i went to Amsterdam where my sister was on the trip organized by her school . it was really nice to see her again especially that the last time i saw her was like 3 months ago. amsterdam was nice even though my knee hurt again. besides we just wandered around to see the main points and later on we got on train to Utrecht. the plan was to go for a party, however, due to my injury i quitted that idea and my sis went out with a friend she met during last summer holidays in lloret de mar. next day we drove her back to belgium which was my first visist in the country. hmmm to be honest i didnt even notice when we crossed the border cause the the countries are identical to me, if anyone feels offended by the comparison sorrryyyy. hereby i include some photos to let u see how awesome Amsterdam was ;)








1 komentarz:

Admin pisze...

WOW! U look fabulous :D regards from Erasmus in Suomi ;-)