środa, 13 lutego 2008

hey there:)
it's me again, this time not as optimistic as previously... soo two days ago when i was coming back from the centre some idiot crashed into me, i fell badly and injured my knee which has already been injured once. so it got swollen to the extent that i couldnt walk yesterday at all, thus i asked my german flatmates to take me to hospital so that someone took a look at my knee which obviously did not remind knee at all... anyway in the hospital lady told me that i should go to house doctor cause they couldnt do anything about it, i was like wtffff, but yeah did not feel like arguing so i just called the doc the lady gave me a number to and surprise surprise the doctor said that i could be admited but on monday..... and as i am going back home for a week on tuesday i thanked him a lot for a help received and went to pharmacy where a nice shopping assistant gave me some medicines which actually helped me cause now i can see tha shape of my knee at least, hehe. however, now i cant use my lovely bikeeee :(. bywajta zdrow hehe kusjesssss

2 komentarze:

ilse pisze...

Get soon well!!!

nice blog and nice pictures ;-)
see ya tomorrow

dolnyphoto pisze...

koko dzambo i do przodu!!